Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And on today's menu... Stress Breakfast :(

Today, I have a feeling, is just gonna be one of those days...

Woke up with the immediate knowledge that I have only about a million things to do and not enough time to do them all in. Ah, exam time.

I feel like December exams are far worse than April exams. Nothing really happens in April. Exams are always stressful, because you add the pressure of studying all the time on top of normal duties like cleaning up and doing laundry (and somehow ordinary chores multiply and expand during exam time). But December has the added pressure of Christmas.

This year I'm knitting Christmas gifts for my family, but I don't know whether I'll be able to get them all done. Only 3 weeks left until Christmas! And only about 4 and a 1/2 knitting projects left to finish! :(

But I really can't be piling more stuff on the "to do" list... I'm having enough trouble sleeping as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment