Friday, December 10, 2010

One Exam Down

That's right folks... I have successfully completed my first exam!! Submitted the electronic copy of my essay just now, Submitting a hard copy in about an hour. I'm so glad to be done that one.

Bad news, though... second exam begins at 2:30 today. I'm not sure about it... it could either go really well or really horribly. I've been holding consistently at around a 70% for all the other examinations (except for one that I got perfect on! Woot! Too bad it was only worth 10%). That is kinda comforting, because it makes me think that I'll probably be able to pull off a 70 in the exam as well. I'm still pretty nervous though. This professor (Sylvie Grosjean)is really excellent... but her exam questions tend to be pretty specific, so if you don't know the answer you really don't know it. It's hard to fake it on her tests. I'm just hoping I won't have to.

I'll let the world know how it goes after.

Oh, and I'll post some bread photos soon... it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment