Monday, December 6, 2010

First posting!

Hello world.

This is going to be interesting. It's not the first blog I've attempted, you see. All the other ones have now gone wherever it is that blogs go when they die (blog heaven?). This one lives, for now. Hopefully it manages to keep it up.

This time, I'm not going to have any particular rules about the blog, as opposed to the last blogs, which were chockful of them.

But, for you, dear reader(s), I will outline my general plan and introduce myself...

I'm a communications student at the University of Ottawa. I'm an upperclasswoman, and I'll be graduating next year. So this blog will talk about student life, life in Ottawa, and communications studies. That's the study part.

I'm a knitter. I love warm fuzzy things. This blog will talk about adventures with knitting and patterns and yarn and fuzzies. That's the knit part.

Finally, I'm a writer. I love writing fantasy fiction, although I have been known to write other things. I love to read. So I will also post about writing, about reading, and about generally awesome things relating to the literary world. That's the write part.

And of course there will be the occasional post which falls into no section, but those will only turn up occasionally.

I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment